1.07.2010

John Lupfer


Ubs. So how was your x-mas??
JL. Sucked, I was in the hospital.

Ubs. For what?
JL. Broken Leg, I broke the tibula and fibula or whatever their called, I don't know the technical terms for all that but both bones in my leg.

Ubs. Any rods or pins?
JL. Yeah popped an old titanium rod in there, ha that's what she said... and some pins in my ankle.

Ubs. How did it happen?
JL. uhhh some 9 stair rail in La Jolla, slipped back landed all stiff legged and ruined my life

Ubs. Any new year's resolutions?
JL.. Just to have low expectations

Ubs. What about the stereo vid?
JL. Yeah pushing to get that out around summer time.

Ubs. What do you think about the new kids on stereo?
JL. I'm down, Tony Karr is dope and uh yeah a good little squad.

Ubs. What's the deal with Osiris?
JL. I don't really know you'd have to ask them, I just talked to Cuang today he's hooking me up with some kicks. They're making some moves.

Ubs. You happy with the new shoes they got coming out?
JL. They got some good one's coming out, I don't know what they're called though. I just saw the sample's, but they just made like a whole line, and separated the skate catalog it's good.

Ubs. So you have an eta when your back on the board?
JL. Yeah looks like the middle of feb.

Ubs Get well soon


No comments:

Post a Comment